Bianconeri Skills aims to educate the players on skills they can learn to master at the trainings, at home on their own or with a friend. Soccer is a simple game, not an easy one. Individual players need to learn how to receive a soccer ball and control it, then to either pass the ball to someone else on their team, run with the ball, all the time remembering that the aim is to score a goal.
Program Starts February 10th
- Ball Mastery – Footwork exercises will be used to maximize repetition while encouraging players to perfect moves and fakes by incorporate juggling, ball-work, speed, agility and circuit training to enhance the students first touch, athleticism, and overall skill level.
- Moves– Step by step instructions and tips to execute your favorite move on the field. Soccer moves are about getting the defender off balance and being effective.
- Passing & Receiving – The key elements of any pass (both short and long) Receiving a ball on the ground and in the air.
- Dribbling – taking on an opponent one versus one using ball mastery techniques
- Striking – The two basic shot selections are power or placement.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
COST for 10 sessions – $100
|FEBRUARY 10, 24|
|MARCH 3, 17, 31|
|APRIL 21, 28|
|MAY 5, 12, 19|
|Times by Age group|
|2007/2008||4 – 5 pm|
|2005/2006||5 – 6 pm|
|2004/2003||6 – 7 pm|