Bianconeri Skills aims to educate the players on skills they can learn to master at the trainings, at home on their own or with a friend. Soccer is a simple game, not an easy one. Individual players need to learn how to receive a soccer ball and control it, then to either pass the ball to someone else on their team, run with the ball, all the time remembering that the aim is to score a goal.
Program Starts Friday, March 9th
- Ball Mastery – Focus on footwork exercises to maximize repetition; Incorporating juggling, ball-work, speed, agility and circuit training to enhance the player’s first touch, athleticism, and overall skill level.
- Moves – Learn to execute your favorite on-field moves with step by step instructions and tips. Remember, the best soccer moves are most effective by getting the defender off balance
- Passing & Receiving – Master the key elements of any pass (both short and long): receiving a ball on the ground and in the air
- Dribbling – Build confidence to take on opponents one-v-one using ball mastery techniques
- Striking – Perfect the two basic shot selections: power and placement
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: 8 sessions / $120 total ($160 for non-Juventus players)
Location: Red Morton Community Center Fields
|March 9, 16, 23, 30|
|April 6, 13, 20, 27|
|Times by Age group|
|2010 to 2007||4 – 5 pm|
|2006 to 2003||5 – 6 pm|